With your help, we raised more than $1,000 for the contributors of Kaleidoscope. Thank you for your continued support of writers and artists with disabilities!
It’s never too late to show your support…
Kaleidoscope magazine provides a powerful medium to create meaningful conversations and a deeper understanding of issues of disability, diversity and inclusion. Creative expression is critical to so many during this pandemic, and we want to continue to support the amazing work of writers and artists with disabilities featured in Kaleidoscope magazine.
Our #GivingMuseday fundraising efforts are designated to support the talented men and women who express their voices through Kaleidoscope.
-$10 publishes one poem
-$25 publishes one essay/fiction/creative non-fiction
-$75-100 features one artist
Will you join us in supporting the creative minds
featured in Kaleidoscope this giving season?
There are many ways you can lend a helping hand:
1. Create a Facebook fundraiser and encourage friends and family to join you.
2. Make an online donation designate your gift to UDS program: Kaleidoscope magazine.
3. Share our Giving Tuesday event posts on Facebook to help spread the word about the importance of Kaleidoscope.
4. Make a donation by mail payable to United Disability Services
(mail to: 701 S. Main St., Akron, OH 44311)
5. Contact us or call 330-762-9755 to talk to us directly.