In early 2014, UDS All-Star Training Club became the newest member of the United Disability Services (UDS) family. ATC Founder Dan Lancianese continues to work closely with athletes, families and volunteers to promote the benefits of fun, fitness and competition for everyone. We currently offer eleven different sports throughout the year.
Contact us to learn more about our sports, volunteering, coaching, and assistant opportunities.
Please check back often or follow us on social media for all the latest updates on All-Star Training Club sports and activities.
Check out the All-Star Training Club Virtual Summer Series! This six-video series is a great way to stay active and engaged while we’re apart.
We need coaches and activity assistants for the following sports:
- Basketball (January- March)
- Gymnastics (April – May)
- Bocce (April-June)
- Bowling (August-February)
- Golf (June-August)
- Soccer (April-June)
- Special Olympics (Year-round)
- Track and Field (March-April)
- Flag Football (August-October)
- Coach Pitch/Kickball (July-August)
- NEW Volleyball (October-November)
- NEW Cornhole (January-March)
View all current volunteer opportunities.