In early 2014, UDS All-Star Training Club became the newest member of the United Disability Services (UDS) family. All-Star Training Club Founder, Dan Lancianese, continues to work closely with athletes, families and volunteers to promote the benefits of fun, fitness and competition for everyone. We currently offer eleven different sports throughout the year.
For a comprehensive calendar of all activities, click here.
Complete your registration.
Summer sports are back! As we begin to ease our restrictions and prepare for All-Star Training Club golf, bowling and coach pitch/kickball, please review the latest updates regarding COVID-19 precautions.
- If you are fully vaccinated (meaning you have had the final vaccination and completed the 2-week wait afterward), you are encouraged, though not required, to wear face covering at all times while attending ATC events, including outdoors.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated, you are REQUIRED to wear face covering at all times, and to socially distance, while attending any ATC event.
This is consistent with guidance and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, as well as the Ohio Department of Health. If you would like to participate, contact Jeff Campano, recreational coordinator, at 330-762-9755, ext. 233, for more information.
Volunteers are needed to assist with all sports. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Amy Tubergen, administrative assistant, at 330-762-9755, ext. 243.
Check out the All-Star Training Club Virtual Summer Series! This six-video series is a great way to stay active and engaged while we’re apart.
UPDATE: In addition to the information above, we have made some changes.
- Bowling will go back to the 1:00-3:00 p.m. time slot. This will enable Spins to open up more lanes for leagues and parties.
- We will have 4 athletes to a lane.
- No temperatures will be taken and no COVID-19 questions will be asked.