Types of Toys
- Infant/toddler toys
- Climbing/riding toys
- Visual/motor manipulative
- School readiness items/book kits
- Visual aids and flannel board kits
- Musical instruments and CDs
- Child development resource books
- Adapted toys and switches
- Adaptive equipment
701 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44311-1019
Monday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wednesday 2-5 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
An annual membership fee is charged based on the type of membership needed. Call for details.
The Toy & Resource Center has been serving the community for 45 years. By becoming a member or a partner, you can help to ensure that these toys and resources continue to be available to the children who need them.
Contact us today for more information or schedule a tour by calling 330-762-9755.
The Center is also available to provide presentations for centers and agencies.