- Contributing time and energy to help others in the community
- Developing good work skills
- Creating positive experiences that boost self-esteem
- Recognizing efforts through awards and appreciation
- Working side-by-side to assist various organization
- Making the general public aware that people with disabilities can make a positive impact in our community
- Offering the freedom to choose volunteer activities as well as social recreational and fitness activities
BraVo! is looking for individuals who…
- Are looking for an alternative to a production setting
- Want to give back to the community as a member of a volunteer service team
- Have skills and talents they want to share
- Are motivated and have the level of ability and independence to volunteer in a variety of community settings
- Are able to eat lunch and handle personal care issues and are independently mobile
- Want to develop good work habits, gain experience and learn about a variety of jobs
- Have a desire to educate the community and make them aware that people with disabilities have a lot to offer
- Are looking for a positive option for growth while seeking employment opportunities
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Full-time or part-time option available.
Join us as we serve the community, form friendships and grow. Contact us today to for more information.